Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Kids outfit from Kohls styled by mommybakesnj

For Her:

Blueberi Boulevard Embroidered Halter Dress - ToddlerEmbroidered dress $7.80 Carter's Stretch Denim Jacket - Girls 4-6x$17.00Denim Jacket
Candie's Cowboy Boots - Girls Cowboy boots$39.99Bow & Heart$12.00



How cute is this bright red Embroidered Dress? As soon as I saw it I just thought of how rustic and organic it looks. I'm a big fan of cowboy boots and this dress just had to be paired with it. For accessory I was looking for a cute headband but I then saw this adorable Bow & Heart shoulder bag and just had to get it.




For Him:

Carter's Big Dude Tee - Boys 4-7Big Dude Tee $8.00 Levi's 514 Straight Fit Jeans - Boys 4-7xLevi's $24.99



Carter's Ladies Man Raglan Tee - Boys 4-7Ladies Man $9.00 adidas BBNEO Raleigh Classic Athletic Shoes - BoysAdidas BBNEO $54.99

For the boy I wanted to keep casual and cool. The two tee's had great color and depth to it. You can easily wear with any pair of jeans but I personally like Levi's. As for the shoes Kohl's had large variety to choose from but in the end I selected the Adidas it just fits the outfit perfectly.

Kohl's is having a huge sale and if you have a charge card you can earn an additional 30% off + FREE SHIPPING just enter code SPLURGE30. Visit your local Kohl's or go to: http://www.kohls.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment