Total Pageviews

Friday, September 5, 2014

CVS Huge Summer Sale/ Redbox Codes


I wanted to share my awesome find and inform you that I visited CVS yesterday and purchased all the items above for $31.00. Amazing right? Thanks to a great friend for the heads up I was able to get a huge savings and I top of that I had a coupon (shown below) sent via email. I visited another CVS to see if they also had the sale and they did but they did not have a sign just make sure you scan the items before you go to register. If your store happens to have the sign but the price is not reduced bring it to their attention and they will apply discount upon checkout.
Get Coupon.*



Redbox is having 10 Days of Deals where you basically text the word "BIG" to 727272 each day until 9/14 for a new surprise deal everyday. Text now to see if  you score a free Redbox rental ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment