Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hello Kitty Birthday at Chuck E Cheese (cake by mommy bakes nj)

For my daughter's 2nd Birthday we did a Hello Kitty theme. I made mini cupcakes for her to take to her school. I figured it would be easier with 2 and 3 year old kids to have the mini's. 

Photo


For the actual Birthday cake I made the Hello Kitty out of Red Velvet and the bottom portion of the cake was devils food cake. Surprisingly enough it paired great together and was super moist as usual ;)
Photo: Kylie's mock cake for her bday

To make the cake more decorative I added candy roses and hot pink sprinkles.






I had planned to do the celebration at home but my little princess wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese so off we went we here friends and family...



The kids and adults had a great time. It was quick and easy the best part is I didn't have to cleanup after the party was over ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment