Total Pageviews

Monday, September 15, 2014

Cupcake onesies by mommybakesnj

I had the pleasure of attending my good friends baby shower this weekend and I thought how can incorporate my love of baking into one of the gifts. I had seen onesie bouquets at other baby showers I've been too so I figured I can still do the rose like onsie but make it look like a cupcake.

Supply list:
4 onesie's
2 pairs of socks
Tape
Cupcake box for 4 
4 cupcake liners/skirts



I started by folding in the onesie on each side (as shown above)...
Next pick a sock any color. I chose yellow and green. Place the sock towards the top of the onesie....

Now your ready to start rolling. Roll away! As I rolled I tried to spread the top out like a rose...
Once rolled tape it and carefully place it in the cupcake box..almost done!
To finalize the look I tied it up with a blue ribbon since she's having a boy ;). Now you are all set! Congrats you made a box full of cupcake onesie's ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment