Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First Day of School

The day is finally here my little lady is starting her first day in kindergarten.  I had a few options I wanted to dress her in from shorts to a romper but in the end we chose this cute lavender dress from Children's Place. I wanted a cute and rustic look so I paired it with the bow and cowgirl boots.

I made a handmade sign to document her first day in addition to that I took a few ideas from yesterday's post and snapped some cool pics.
*i meant to put "A teacher" not "an teacher" I was in a rush as usual ;)

One of my favorite pics just relaxing ;)

She thought the K was for her name so I told her yes it has double meaning (your name and grade).

Remember the free printable I posted yesterday well I put my own spin on it by adding neon colors and placing it in a photo frame with a cute bow ;)

I hope everyone has great first day of school ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment