Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

It's my bday and I had a Coco Chanel inspired Bday

I took a few days off and I wanted to share my Chanel inspired birthday with you all. 
I must say this year I left everything to the last minute hence my disaster cake :( but no worries I still kept the theme going. 

I'm a huge fan of Coco Chanel I just love how chic and classy Coco was. I wish I didn't wait to the last minute because I would've had definitely done a ton more. 

For the cake I wanted the colors pink and black to be my focal points. I used a free print outs for the cupcake toppers (visit: http://daisycelebrates.blogspot.com/) and the sign just did it myself on word. I wasn't able to get the exact font but I did the best I could. The Chanel logo I selected off of google images(http://www.pinterest.com/pin/212654413624744871/) and pasted it to the top of my sign on word.

The birthday banner I made it small and simple with little pops of pink. I made the flowers out of streamers. 
I'm obsessed with bird cages and I happen to have a vintage one. I printed out one of Coco's famous sayings "A girl should be two things... Classy & Fabulous" and placed it inside the cage with a bouquet of flowers. My inspiration for the birthday theme came from this website: http://blog.hwtm.com/2012/06/black-and-white-coco-chanel-party-dessert-table/. I just had to put my own spin by adding some color. I had a blast on my birthday and I can't wait for next year's theme ;) Any ideas please post below ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment