Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 21, 2014

DIY Acorn Frame

I saw this idea on Pinterest and just had to try it out. My little girl usually collects acorns so I knew this was a great activity to do.
What you'll need:
Acorn (amount depends on size of frame)
Glue gun
Glue gun sticks
Photo Frame

First we started with the acorn hunt. 

Once we collected all the acorns I washed it and left it in water with cinnamon and dash of nutmeg. I wanted to make sure that it was clean and smelled good too. Also put in oven at 250 degrees for up to 15 minutes to kill any unwanted bugs.
Now you are ready to start putting the pieces together. I handled the glue gun while the kids placed the acorns on the frame.

You can place the acorns however u'd like. I kept it simple ;)
All done! Perfect fall decor for the home or even makes a great present.

*idea was as seen on: http://www.funhomethings.com/2013/08/10-fall-craft-ideas.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment