Total Pageviews

Friday, October 10, 2014

Recap of Girls Night Out w/ Kylie's Passion for Fashion



Girls Night Out at The Shops at Riverside last night was great! I had an amazing time with my little fashionista. For next year I will plan to be there earlier since we ended up in a long line. The wait was worth it though. We were greeted with a bag of goodies and after we were each given a pink flower. We then had our photo taken by the photographer for BC magazine (http://bcthemag.com/). 



It was quite an eventful night filled with a variety of vendors. They had a fashion show that and the models were popular female bloggers. They also had us do a Passport  and you had to get each destination checked off by the different vendors. Most of the vendors gave out samples such as dvd's, food, coupons, etc.  They even had a photo booth setup (the pic is posted above). At the end once you had completed your passport you were than automatically entered to win a prize. I was a bit skeptical but surprisingly I won! My little lady and I won $50 gift card to Maggianos  Restaurant in Hackensack, NJ.
Kylie's Passion for fashion was definitely on point for this Girls Night Out event. She wore the tights and boots from Target, Denim jacket from Guess, top from RUUM kids wear and the scarf from Cents of Style.



No comments:

Post a Comment