Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fall is here, outdoor activities listed below

The days of going to the park are coming to an end as the weather begins to plummet down. The great thing is that it's a "pumpkin everything" season and I can't tell you how much I love that.

In the next couple of weeks I plan to share some of my favorite things to craft and cook with pumpkins. Of course I will first list some popular locations to go pumpkin picking.


For now get out there and enjoy the semi hot/cold weather before winter arrives. I listed just a few ideas to keep you busy outdoors with your little one.

Outdoor scrabble

Lady bug vs bumble tic tac toe
I love this idea because it's not just a game your kids can go look for rocks and then paint and decorate the ladybug and bumblebee however they like and when done they can play the tic-tac-toe game. It's a great outdoor game ;)

Nature scavenger hunt


Via: www.parents.com
You can make this so much fun for the kids you could take them outside for a little nature walk. While on the walk you can give them a list, which you can create on your own how ever u'd like.  I personally would keep it to 5-10 item list.

Have fun and please post any ideas you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment