Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Batman inspired Birthday cake by mommybakesnj


I had the opportunity to do a Batman inspired cake. I love how it came out :) It truly reminds me of Gotham city.

The cake was made for a chocolate lover, like myself. I made the flavor of the cake like devils food and filled it with milk chocolate frosting.
To make the borders pop more I decided to give it a rainbow affect. I combined the colors I used (yellow, 2 tones of blue, brown and black) to decorate the cake and placed it all in my pastry bag. I posted a tutorial in previous post (http://mommybakesnj.blogspot.com/2014/09/rainbow-iced-cupcakes-by-mommybakesnj.html). The actual batman symbol I created it by using fondant. Overall I was happy with the results. I hope the birthday boy and his guest enjoyed it. Happy Birthday Alan! 




No comments:

Post a Comment