Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Tis the Season to Give Back


I'm huge supporter of giving back especially during the holidays. I think the  littlest things that can be meaning less to you can be appreciated more by someone less unfortunate. Growing up I didn't come from a privileged family but my parents made sure we had everything we needed.

Christmas was one of my favorite holidays not because of the presents but because it brought our family together. I also used to send toys, clothes, etc that I no longer used to either the local church or have my parents ship it to my cousins in Dominican Republic. 

Seeing how my cousins lived in poverty at a young age impacted me immensely. I  made a promise that I would do my part to not only help them but help others as well. 

I hope I can inspire you to do the same not just for the holidays but throughout the year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment