Total Pageviews

Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Celebration


I hope you all had a wonderful time on this momentous holiday. I had an amazing time with friends and family. I wanted to share a few photos of the yummy treats I made with my little one. I went a little crazy but can you blame it was Christmas ;) We made hot cocoa cupcakes topped with marshmallow icing and mini marshmallow for decor. I then made devils food chocolate cupcake and topped it with candied cherries.  As for the cookies I did 3 different versions: coconut cookie (made out of frosted flakes and coconut flakes), chewy double chocolate chip (added cream cheese, white chocolate and milk chocolate) and the last cookie was only for adults its my baileys chocolate dipped ball (baileys, vanilla wafer and chocolate).

I wanted to try to make a danish this year so we did. Since it is the holiday seasons we made the danish shaped into a candy cane (inspired by pinterest). It was simple to make since was used already made products. I  made sure most of the recipes I used were semi homemade to cut my time in half. The picture above is myself with my babies and the baked goods.

For my daughter's class I wanted to make just about everything chocolate covered. I did just that! Purchased candy canes, marshmallows and pretzel sticks and the rest as they say was history. It was quick and easy to make and was simple gift able item for the teacher as well.

Hope you had an amazing Christmas! I will be posting ideas for New Years Eve Celebration, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment