Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

DIY No Shave Hair Style


I love how some girls have this new trendy half shaved hairstyle. I personally am not as brave as these girls so instead I figured a way to make my hair look just as trendy but without having to shave my hair ;). Please follow the step by step tutorial below.


Supplies:
Bobby pins
Hair pins
Brush
Comb

Directions:

Part your hair to the desire side and pin it with hair pins sot it doesn't get tangled as you style the rest of your hair.

Now working on your stylish twist. I parted each line so that I had enough to make 3 twists.

Start to twist from the roots and continue until firm.Get the bobby pin and pin it to the end of your twist. *You can add hairspray to avoid frizz.

Picture above shows bobby pin tucked in place.

Continue the same method until you've reached the end. Once you've pinned all the lines use brush to hide any visible bobby pins. As for your side part just brush it out and you're all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment