Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 14, 2014

DIY Christmas Photo card

To start select the theme you'd like to have whether it's rustic, playful or elegant style you can make it work. Most of the materials used were from around my house. 

For the back drop I used gift wrapping paper and made a sign that read "Be Merry". Since it is the holidays and all I chose some Christmas decorations I had around the house.
After you have your photo area setup you can start your mini photo shoot at home. 
Once I had the picture I was looking for I downloaded the FREE app Christmas Card maker:
On the app you'll find step by step card making ideas. I saved the photos I took to my phone (you can email the pictures you took it and save image to your phones photo album). 
I kept my holiday card simple and all out of the comfort of my own home ;).
It will give you the option to share your christmas card to social media or you can save it to your photo album. You can have it printed at your local print shop (I printed it at my local cvs). Have fun with all the endless possiblities.

Other ideas:




No comments:

Post a Comment