Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

DIY Valentine's Day Card


To start take a colorful picture that you would like to use on your holiday card.  I took several shots so I had a wide variety to choose from. 

(This photo was inspired by: 

Once I had the picture I was looking for I downloaded the FREE app Pic Collage:



On the app you'll find step by step to help create your card.  I saved the photos I took to my phone (you can email the pictures you took it and save image to your phones photo album). 

I kept my holiday card fun, easy and all out of the comfort of my own home ;). With this app you can choose background, select multiple photos, add stickers, fonts, etc. With so many options it was difficult to narrow down my selection. 

I had my toddler help me out since after all this was her personal holiday card for her friends. Once the card was done it gives you the option to post to social media, save to phone, print, email, etc. I choose to save to my phone and email it.  Once emailed I was able to save it to my computer and have printed at my local CVS.

Optional:
You can add a treat to you custom card. All you need is a hole puncher.
I punched 2 holes. (Before punching the hole make sure you have the right length for your treat)
One above and in the middle so it holds up the lollipop.

Once done insert your treat.




No comments:

Post a Comment